Wolf Connection is dedicated to providing pathways to healing, hope and rehabilitation for at risk populations. Our services range from one day presentations and educational talks to multi-week immersive experiences, to weekend retreats.
Presentations at schools and youth organizations
(i.e. foster care agencies, boy/girl scouts, at-risk youth programs, etc).
We enrich pre-existing curriculums by offering three main approaches tailored to the school’s/group’s needs:
- Natural sciences: biology, zoology, ecology, environment and conservation
- Human History and Evolution: ancient cultures, traditions, and co-evolution of men and animals
- Moral and civic (and spiritual) education, ethics and life value
Guided visits to the reserve
- with same approaches mentioned above
Community events for the general public such as:
- Monthly hike with the pack
- Semi-private nature walks, an annual Howl’oween celebration and women’s workshops
- For more information, check out our Visit Us page
Full day programs for schools and youth organizations:
These include both educational and empowering curriculum.
Multi-day experiential education camps and workshops:
With activities including interaction with the animals, physical education and healthy eating, recreational games, outdoors, and inspirational, self examination assignments. Using a curriculum based on wolf behaviors and social structure, youth participate in character-building activities and learn how to work in teams while acquiring practical skills like cooking, animal care, construction and film-making.