Build a personal bond with a member of your pack by sponsoring a wolf. As a sponsor, you play a special role in the life of your wolf. Sponsorship ensures your pack member has the best possible food, care, and medicine so they can live a long, healthy life. It also allows you to participate directly in the life of your wolfdog. The Wolf Connection Ranch is not open to the general public, however, as a wolf sponsor you have unique privileges to visit the Wolf Connection ranch and interact directly one-on-one with the wolf you’ve sponsored!
- Private visits to the sanctuary with one-on-one time with your sponsored wolf (going hiking, grooming time, feeding and caring, photo ops) **
- Celebrate your birthday, anniversary, or special event at the ranch
- Regular updates on the health and well-being of your wolf
- A professional photograph of your wolf
- A detailed biography of your wolf’s history, personality and impact
- A tuft of your wolf’s fur for you to keep them always near
** All visits must be scheduled in advance – Wolf Connection will provide the space but will not provide catering to your visit. Interaction with your sponsored animal is dependent on the animal’s abilities to socialize.
To plan your sponsorship visit or if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ree Merrill, Donor Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to donate over the phone, call 661-450-8191